Large Print Braille Keyboard Labels provide large, easy to see letters that are applied over your existing keys.
As an alternative to buying a new keyboard, you can convert your existing computer keyboard to suit your vision condition. These Big Print and Braille label stickers offer large, bold, high contrast or tactile letters and numbers for any standard keyboard. Designed for people with low vision, Macular Degeneration or blindness.
Stickers are designed to fit desktop and laptop computer keyboards.
- Durable stickers : Stickers are manufactured of durable Lexan. They won't tear, crack, discolor, or slip off even after years of use.
- Easy to Apply : The stickers are EASY TO APPLY. The stickers are printed in the same sequence that they appear on the keyboard regardless of the keyboard's original language. If necessary, stickers can be cut with scissors for special installations.
- Quality Adhesive : The Sticker adhesive firmly attaches the sticker in place without damaging the keyboard key or the original key legend. The adhesive will not ooze, harden or wear out.
- Removable : If desired, Stickers may be removed without causing damage to the original key or the legend on the key.
- Accurate Die-Cutting : Stickers are printed with rounded corners so they cover the keytop and will not pop off in use.
|Name||Large Print Braille Keyboard Labels ( White Letters on Black )|